i can’t believe i’m going into another year of school already. currently enjoying my last night in california in the comforts of my warm, cozy home. it becomes so easy to forget about all the things that we are fortunate to have. this year i will be starting over with greater intentions and stronger execution. i think that as long as i keep the things i must be thankful for in mind, they will keep me focused on moving forward and upward. do or die!
cheers to summer 2014, a summer full of completely new experiences and faces. it was a busy couple of months, but i pushed through and have come out as an enlightened intern, a loved teacher, an accomplished EMT, and a better friend. i will genuinely miss some of the people that i’ve met here, something that i truly did not expect to feel at the beginning of the summer. winter is a long while away, but the wait will make the reunion all the more merrier
noticing now that some of the lines could be slightly straighter -_- probably moved from my unequal breathing when it hurt too much
but otherwise HOOORAY I have no other qualms ^____^ one of the last things I do as a teenager (y)
32, 37, 43 :D
! from last week’s post? ok!
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
don’t have feelings for anyone atm (surprising i know) :o tiny crushes here and thurr but nothing significant
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
all the time. when it’s a crush, i’m considerably more awkward in their presence. it’s only when i have no feelings or when i’m actually in the relationship that i give no fuqs
LMFAO this is mean
i saw my first death today. there was just so much blood today. from that one call, from other gunshot wounds, from lacerations and other suicide attempts, and even from little old ladies who would fall and break EVERYTHING. even when i left the hospital, everything smelled like blood. and maybe it shouldn’t be that big of a deal because i knew i’d have to see it eventually, but i’m sitting here trying to write about that death. and yet i’ve already exhausted most of the words over the phone when i called mike but i’m just getting the basics down now for my future reference. (don’t mind mee, i’m honestly fine. i’m just in a thoughtful state)
Chocolate Caramel Cookies - As Requested!
We can only be friends if you’re kind of an asshole. Not full blown asshole because that’s no fun. And if you’re not an asshole at all then that won’t work either. A halfway asshole. Those are my kind of people.
s/o to sean tho foRULLLL
2,3, 15, 19, 24, 30, 36
loool i see you are the same anon hm ok
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
not today, but yesterday! i talk to most of my exes
3. why u repeating asks man
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
19. Have you had sex today?
24. What do you want right this second?
nothing at all really, i’m in a happy place after being out with people tonight yaay
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
of course not
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
nopeee, least of my concerns tbqh
1,3,8,11,21, 29, 90
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
LOOL not anymore idts
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
but why you gotta ask anonymously doe hahaha
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
not any more disgusting than when boys get really wasted? i don’t have a problem with either tbh, as long as they don’t need medical attention
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
maybe 3 or 4?
21. Are you in a good mood?
i’m okay, i’m just waiting now to teach some students. then dinner/pool party later tonightt :D
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
i miss my jersey friends so bad ofc ): but other than that, no not particularly
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
when i was younger it was a big deal, not so much anymore
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
Liu Maochan - a Chinese painter with a touch of French impressionism à la Monmartre. Gorgeous.